22 medium labels for all toiletries and larger items such as water bottles, sun-screen, bug repellent, etc...
60 small labels for lids, sunglasses, toothbrush, flashlight, flip flops, and all small items.
Small labels are 100%:
- Freezer resistant
- Laundry safe (Clothes labels only)
- Made in the USA
1. Place the sticker on a flat surface which is clean, dry and free of any grease. The labels stick on glass, plastic, wood and metal. Not suitable for clothes and fabric.
2. Make sure that the label is well placed, avoiding any air bubbles between the sticker and the object. If air bubbles appear, push them out to the exterior of the sides with your thumb.
3. Avoid fixing them over a sharp angle, on surfaces that are too grainy or porous or on surfaces marked with felt tip pen or other indelible inks.
4. Wait 24 hours before placing the stickered item in the dishwasher, microwave or freezer for the first time.
Safety: Our labels are not toys. Check regularly that the labels remain well stuck and watch your children. Immediately remove any stickers that are worn out or start peeling off.