Wall Decal - Hearts
These wall decals filled with love are the perfect decoration for your child's room . Simply select your favorite color theme, add your kid’s name and a few days later , you will receive your charming heart labels to stick on the wall. A unique room filled with love and happiness.
This lovely wall decoration consists of 51 heart shaped decals (2.5in x 2.5in) plus a large name banner , ideal for the door or placed over the bed or table.
The labels stick on any smooth surface (walls , doors, furniture ..) and can easily be removed or repositioned.
- Best quality wave fabric, won’t stretch and is not vinyl
- Available in various colors and themes
- Fully removable and repositionable - simply peel off and place them somewhere else
- The door decals stick on all clean, flat surfaces and can also be used as wall stickers on some textured surfaces
- All door – wall decals can be applied individually, so can get creative and design your own
White, empty and boring doors and walls and no time to paint and redecorate. Does this sound familiar to you? We have the solution! The StickerKid Wall - Door decal can be attached to most common surfaces. They can even be applied on some textured surfaces.
- 1. Before applying your door decals, clean the surface you want to decorate. The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease or dust. Before transforming your wall or door into a unique kid’s room entrance start by thinking how you want to place your stickers. - Don’t worry if it is not perfect the first time - our door stickers can be removed without trace and replaced on a new location. They stick again and again. Simply brilliant!
- 2. Peel the sticker carefully from the paper and place it on your door. Make sure there are no air bubbles. Use a cloth or clean dry hands to gently sweep from the inside out through the door sticker.
- 3. All done! Enjoy together with your little ones your new door or wall!
How to remove the Wall - Door decals
Do you want or need to reposition or remove your wall - door decals? No problem!
- 1. Lift a corner of the sticker and then gently peel it from the surface. Our door stickers should not damage your walls or doors; nevertheless peel them off slowly and gently.
- 2. Stick them back to the paper the door stickers were originally placed on. Whenever you like to use the labels again, stick them on your doors and walls again.